Accessories & Tools
I*) For referred accessories exact information of cable and pack quantities are available in central pages of this publication.
- Standard seal kit (*)
Code XG , XJ , XK or XM followed by cable reference each bag is complete of seals, compound and sleeving.
- Earth tail seal kit (*)
Code XGFT, XJFT, XKFT or XMFT followed by cablereference; each bag is complete of earth tail seals,sealing compound and sleeving.
- Glands (*)
Code ISO followed by cable reference, explosion proof glands (EE x d II C T6 - T1), Cylindrical ISOthread, dimensions in central pages of catalogue.
- Brass lock nuts (*)
Code C1, C2, C3 or C4 following the dimension of relevant gland 20, 25, 32 or 40.
- One way bare clips (*) Code 1 NxxIn bare copper.
- Two way bare clips (*) Code 2 NxxIn bare copper.
- Earth bonding clips (*) Code Txx In bare copper for earth continuity as an alternative to using earth tail seals.
- Small junction box Code CA1 Dimensions 83x117x63 mm.
- Special small junction box Code CA1/2F Dimensions 83x117x63 mm.
- Big junction box Code CA2 Dimensions 125x185x69 mm.
This tool is useful to arrest the removal of the sheath at a selected point.
For stripping outer copper sheath on all cables up to 1 H240
- Spare blades for stripper.
- Crimping tool
- Crimping tool G: for G type seals
- Crimping tool J/K: for J and K type seals
- Crimping tool with screws M: for M type seals