If Cable Is L.S.F. Covered You Also Require
- Protection shrouds(*)
Code C01, C02, C03 and C04 following the dimension of relevant gland, available in orange, red, white and black colour.
- Covered clips one way (*)
Code 1 Pxx Plastic coated copper clips.
- Covered clips two way (*)
Code 2Pxx Plastic coated copper clips.
Alternative Accessories & Tools
- Standard seal
Code G , J , K or M followed by cable reference
- Earth tail seal
Code GFT, JFT, KFT or MFT foNowed by cable reference.
- Sealing compound 105 °C Code CS
- Sleeving Code BT
Followed by conductor cross sectional area in mm2
- High temperature seals Code GHT, JHT KHT or MHT followed by cable referernce.
- High temperature sealing compound Code HT Sealing compound 2-components up to 185 °C
- High temperature sealing compound° Code HTW Silicon sealing compound up to 185 °C.
- High temperature sealing compound Code GF Glass based sealing compound up to 250 °C
- High temperature sleeving Code HT followed by cable conductor cross sectional area, insulating sleeving in PTFE.
- Bare copper pre-punched strip.
- Plastic covered copper pre-punched strip.
- Brass straight through cable joints Complete of glands, seals, sleevings, connectors and cylindrical joint tube in brass. (Specific sizes available also in copper).
Tools To Obtain A Proper Installation Of Cable
- Bending lever
Tool to bend cables
To assist in the straightening of cable.