High Temperature Lead Wire Suitable For 1050 °C / 600 Volts
"Super Temp." is designed for use in very high temperature applications as a single conductor lead wire. It is recommended for use in areas that are exposed to high temperature with a minimum of flexing after installation. These cable contain no asbestos.
- Superior high temperature and oxidation resistance in normal temperature to 1050°C
- Fire resistant.
- Very low smoke emission when burned.
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- Maintains circuit integrity even when exposed to conditions of high ambient temperature and flame.
- Stainless steel outer braid provides mechanical and additional thermal protection (optional)
- For use in high temp
- Wiring for ovens, kilns and furnaces.
- Where the normal installation environment includes continuous operating temperatures up to 1050°C and intermittent temperatures approaching 1200°C.
- Missile lead wire.
- Stranded " D " nickel coated conductor,
- High quality reinforced mica tape.
- Ceramic fiber braid coated with a high temperature finish.
- Outer braid may be color coded, natural (tan) is standard.Stainless steel braid overall-optional.